How Do I Obtain My Evergreen Updates?
Evergreen updates are one of the reasons our Employee Handbook is such a great product. Evergreen updates allow you to obtain every new law/policy change that must be implemented into each year's Employee Handbook. For most businesses this would cost hundreds to thousands of dollars every year, but because of your membership you get them free of charge.
To ensure you are eligible every year, there are a few things you must know:
- You must request the updates every year. We do not automatically send these out.
- You must have requested updates and implemented them into your Employee Handbook the subsequent year to be eligible for new updates. In other words, you must request the updates every year, and not miss a year.
- There can not be any unauthorized changes made to the Employee Handbook sent by the attorney (Evergreen Updates made by you do not count as unauthorized changes, as long as no policy was changed or edited in any way)
- You must be a current member.
- Once you receive the updates, you must implement them into your Employee Handbook. Neither our agency or an attorney can do this for you.